Nicki Weiss Professional Bio
Nicki Weiss is an internationally recognized Certified Professional Business and Leadership Coach, Relationship Systems Coach, Master Trainer, consultant, strategist, thought leader, speaker, and facilitator. Since 1992, she has trained and coached more than 25,000 business leaders, managers and teams. Her focus is to help leaders and their teams cultivate a highly functional and healthy culture so that everyone can do their best work…every day.
With a degree in psychology, literature and physics plus international coaching credentials, Nicki brings a unique perspective that challenges leaders and their teams to understand the dynamics that live in their relationships, for better and for worse, and to cultivate the conditions for healthy cultures and collaboration. She is a certified Dare To Lead™ Facilitator based on the work of Brené Brown, a certified Tribal Leadership Facilitator, a program based on the work of Dave Logan and John King, and a Gallup-trained Strengths Coach.
Nicki combines her powerful program design and coaching abilities with strong facilitation skills to help individuals and teams reach new levels of collaboration and improved performance. Nicki is the leadership and sales consultant to 9 US business associations and the founder and facilitator of their award-winning “It’s Your Business…Let’s Talk” monthly teleforum programs.
In addition to being the Founder and President of SalesWise and the SalesWise Academy, Nicki has been married for over 30 years and is the proud mother of two wonderful young men, a Board Co-Chair, seriously committed to leading a healthy and active lifestyle, a hobby beekeeper, book club member, duplicate bridge player, and University of Toronto “Backpack to Briefcase” mentor to several emerging leaders.
- University of Toronto, BA. in psychology, literature, and physics
- Coaches Training Institute, Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC)
- CRR Global, Organization & Relationship Systems Coach (ORSC)
- International Coaches Federation, Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
- Dare To Lead™ – Certified Dare To Lead Facilitator (CDTLF)
- Gallup-Trained Strengths Coach
- Banff School of Leadership, Certificate in Leadership
- Master Trainer, AchieveGlobal
- International Coaches Federation
- Alpha Lambda Delta Honorary Society for academic excellence
- University of Toronto, Hart House “Backpacks to Briefcase” Mentor
- Board Co-Chair